Thursday, November 18, 2010

4 week checkup

Still not able to drive because I can't fit into any shoes.  Dr. Larsen noticed my feet were swollen quit a bit.  I told him my husband and I were out alot on Sunday.  I sang at church, we went out to breakfast after that, went to the mall so I could buy some shorter slacks for work since I will be in a flat shoe for awhile, then went to Sam's Club.
Luckily I was able to get one of those motorized shopping carts.   I sat down on the seat, turned on the motor, thought I knew what I was doing, and promtly ran into the concrete wall.  How embarrassing. 



Dr. Larsen told me to stay off my feet as much as possible because I have 3 broken bones in each foot and they need 6 to 8 weeks to heal depending on whether I stay off of them or not.  He said I could possibly wear a tennis shoe if I wanted to drive the car if I needed to go somewhere.  I tried to put on my tennis shoe when I got home but I think I need a whole size larger shoe. Oh well, back to laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment