Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nov 9, 2010


I thought I would post a photo of my feet 3 1/2 weeks after surgery.  I think I am doing quit well for only a few weeks.   After I shower I must wrap my incisions with tape as tightly as I can stand it.  I use one of my crutches to stable myself in the shower but I don't need them to walk anymore.  I am still wearing my Darco sandals but will try to wear regular flat shoes, maybe tomorrow, for a few hours to see how it goes.

I am so glad I had surgery on both of my feet at the same time.  I can't imagine laying around for another 6 to 8 weeks if I only had one done at a time.  My husband is getting a little tired of doing everything around the house but it won't be much longer.  I need to get to the office to catch up on my paperwork that I can't do at home.  But, all in good time.  I am starting to enjoy being at home as I am feeling stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment