Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday, Nov. 5, 2010

Today is my youngest son and daughter-in-laws wedding anniversary.  Happy Anniversary Brad and Carissa!

All my days have been melding together.  I get up, eat something, and try to make the best of each day.
I have to ask for favors from my friends.  For example, I can't drive to bible study so I asked the leader if she would bring the dvd's to my house so I could catch up.  Thank you Lisa for doing that and baking banana nut bread and bringing it and a candle with you.  We are studying Faithful, Abundant True by Kay Arther, Priscilla Shirer, and Beth Moore.  It is a great study about discernment.  And remember, All scripture in inspired by God.

I had 3 friends over on Wed. so we could play bridge.  Sitting for 3 1/2 hours took its toll on my feet and they were pretty swollen by nighttime.  I went to bed early that night and didn't get up too early on Thursday.  I will try it again next Wed.  I have to be around people.  We aren't meant to be alone.

I will say that the longer I stay in bed the more I hate watching TV.  I started playing my guitar again and trying to learn new music for my church band I am in and new ways to play songs by searching Youtube.com.  There are some wonderful teachers online.  I will go to church on Sunday and sing songs with my group but not attempt standing and playing my guitar.  Not there yet.  In fact, I will have to sit to sing.  But it is well worth it.  I love it.  God bless our band.

I will show one house tomorrow morning at 10.  Norm will have to drive me there.  The Huskers play in the afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment