Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oct. 27, 2010 9 days after surgery

I heard the phone ringing at 9 and heard my friend, Pat, on the other end.  She wanted to stop by to see me and bring over some treats before she left town to visit her mom. 

I decided not to take any pain pills today during the day.  One of my sellers called and wanted to meet with me this afternoon at 3:30.  I told her she would have to come to my house since I couldn't drive which she agreed to do.  After lunch I took an Ibuprofen, washed my hair, put makeup on and got ready for my appointment.

I sat at my office chair and talked with her for 1 1/2 hours when my feet started to throb.  I am now laying on my bed with them propped on 3 pillows.  I think not taking pain pills is for the birds and will start up again tonight and use sparingly tomorrow. 

This will be a slow healing process I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment