Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 5 Friday

My Dr. appointment was at 10:45 this morning.  X-rays were taken on both feet then my surgery bandages were removed and the doctor looked at the x-rays and my stiches and said everything was looking good so far.  He re-wrapped my feet with new bandages which felt so much better as the other ones were too tight and hurt.   My next appointment is Monday Nov. 1st when they will take out the stiches.

I am still to take my pain pills spaced a little further apart and take ibuprofen in between.  When resting my feet and to keep the swelling down they are supposed to be above my heart. 

When we got home we ate lunch and then I went back to bed and slept until 4:15 p.m.  I can't believe going to the doctors office would tire me out so much, but it did.   

My friend, Pat, called me to tell me about her mom having a seizure and emergency surgery the same day I had my surgery.  She is doing really well. 

For dinner, Dana brought over pork chops with rice and mixed vegetables.  It was really good.  We are so thankful for our church friends and other friends who have stopped by, called, emailed, and brought food this first week.  The next two weeks will be hard on us because I will still be walking with crutches.

No comments:

Post a Comment