Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday one week after surgery

I got a call from one of my clients.  They wanted to see a house in St. Paul.  I said I would show it to them but I couldn't drive.  They said they would pick me up at my house and drive me there so we did it.  They liked it and are thinking about it.

We left at noon and didn't get back until 2 p.m.  I knew I overdid it. I ate lunch, did followup work on the showing, and watched TV the rest of the afternoon with my feet up trying to make them feel better.  My sister, Doris, stopped by after 5 to bring me a book to read, then some friends dropped by and brought dinner for us.

My feet have been hurting all evening.  I laid in bed and watched Dancing With The Stars and then returned email until 10.  It is now 10:45.  I took a pain pill and am ready for bed.  Tomorrow I will stay off my feet as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment